Wellbeing authorities have affirmed a further two instances of corona virus in Wales.
It takes the quantity of cases in Wales to six.
General Health Wales (PHW) said the most recent cases are not connected, and the people had gone from various pieces of Italy back to Wales.
One patient is from the Neath Port Talbot zone, the other is from the Newport zone.
The principal tolerant had as of late came back from southern Italy, while the other had been in northern Italy where up 16 million currently face travel limitations and isolate.
“Every single fitting measure to give care to the people and to diminish the danger of transmission to others are being taken,” said Dr Frank Atherton, the Chief Medical Officer for Wales.
The two new cases follow affirmation on Sunday that another two individuals had gotten the infection in the wake of coming back from northern Italy to Pembrokeshire.
Ridges’ first cases included one individual from Swansea and one from Cardiff, who had likewise come back from northern Italy.
PHW said the most recent patients were being treated in “clinically proper settings”.
The leader is because of seat a crisis Cobra meeting later to conclude whether to get measures to defer the spread of coronavirus in the UK.
These could incorporate restricting of large occasions, shutting schools and empowering home working.
It comes after a man in his 60s turned into the UK’s third demise connected to the Covid-19 infection.
The most recent cases in Wales take the UK aggregate to 280.
Wellbeing authorities said 634 individuals in Wales have now been tried for coronavirus, as of Friday.
“The general population can be guaranteed that Wales and the entire of the UK is set up for these sorts of episodes,” said the central clinical official.
“Working with our accomplices in Wales and the UK, we have actualized our arranged reaction, with hearty contamination control gauges set up to ensure the wellbeing of general society.”