Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and all of Hertfordshire will move into England’s most noteworthy level of Covid limitations.
The public authority has declared these regions, presently in level two, will be level three from 00:01 GMT on Saturday.
The limitations will see bars and cafés shut, aside from takeaway and conveyance administrations.
Hertsmere, Three Rivers, Watford and Broxbourne in Hertfordshire moved into level three on Wednesday.
Each of the 18 of the nearby power regions in these three areas are seeing the quantity of cases per 100,000 of the populace ascend, with 10 of them over the England-wide normal pace of 205.7 per 100,000 individuals.
- Broxbourne, with 556.1 cases per 100,000 individuals, has the ninth-most noteworthy case rate in England generally speaking.
- Coronavirus rates in Beds, Bucks and Herts. by chamber zone. .
In level three, the most recent limitations mean families should not blend inside or outside in accommodation scenes or private nurseries and the standard of six applies in open air public spaces.
- Just as the conclusion of bars and cafés, indoor amusement settings should close and no fans will be permitted in game arenas.
- Realistic demonstrating rules in various levels
- The table beneath shows the number of individuals have tried positive for Covid in the week to 11 December by district, and the figure at a similar point seven days prior.
Coronavirus cases in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. by province. .
The table beneath shows the number of individuals have kicked the bucket from Covid since the beginning of the pandemic.