This Is teaches you how to select multiple files on Google Drive and save copies of them to a selected folder, using Android.
- 1 Open the Google Drive app on your Android. The Drive icon looks like a triangle with yellow, blue, and green edges. You can find it on the Apps menu.
- If you’re not automatically signed in to Drive on your Android, you will have to enter your email and your password to log in with your Google account.
- 3 Tap and select all the files you want to copy. All the selected files will display a blue checkmark. You can select as many files as you want.
- 4 Tap the three dots icon. This button is on a toolbar at the bottom of your screen. It will open a pop-up menu.
- 5 Select Send a copy on the menu. This option will open a new pop-up window, and let you select an app to share your selected files.
- 6 Select Save to Drive. This option will allow you to copy all the selected files, and save a copy of each one in your Drive storage.
- 7 Tap the email address under the Account heading. This option will allow you to select a different email if you want to save your copied files to a different account’s Drive.
- 8 Tap the folder name under the Folder heading. This option will let you change the destination folder for your copied files if you want to save them in a different folder than your default selection.
- 9 Tap the blue SAVE button. This button is in the lower-right corner of the pop-up window. It will copy all the selected files, and save the copies to your selected destination folder.