This is will teach you how to contact Ubisoft support to request that your account be deleted. There is no way to delete your account without help from an Ubisoft representative. Before you get started, understand that deleting your account will permanently deactivate your logins, active games, and keys.
- 1 Login to the Support site. You can use either a desktop or mobile browser to contact customer support to delete your Ubisoft account.
- 2 Choose the appropriate drop-downs. These fields will get the email to the correct customer service agent that can help you.
- Choose Accounts > Ubisoft Account > Account/Login > Other Account Issues > Delete My Account.
- 3 Click or tap Start Chat. You’ll see this if you scroll down below the FAQ articles. You can also add a description to your case in the text field above.
- The chat will open in another window and you may be prompted to enter your password again to confirm the action.
- 4 Request the deletion in the chat. Enter something like “Please delete my account” so the customer service agent knows how to help you.
Image Source :Wiki How