Your PS4 can have as many as four profiles signed in at the same time. If you want to add a new profile, you must log off from one of those profiles first. This is teaches you how to log off on a PS4. In the case that you log out of your PS4 without first logging out of the PSN, your account will automatically try to reconnect to the PlayStation Network as soon as you log into that account on PS4 again.
Signing Out of PSN
- 1 Navigate to the settings icon (the toolbox) and press ×. If you don’t want your account to automatically sign into the PSN next time you log into your PlayStation, you’ll need to manually sign out of the PSN first.
- 3 Navigate to Sign Out and press ×. You’ll be signed out of the PlayStation Network, but not out of your PS4 account.
Signing Out of PS4
- 1 Navigate to the power icon and press ×. If you press up on the directional pad or push the left thumbstick up, you’ll be able to access the quick menu.
- 3 Press ×. You’ll immediately be logged out of that account and prompted to press the PS button to continue.
- Once you press the PS button on the controller, you’ll be prompted to sign in to an account or add a new account.
Signing Out of All Devices
- 1 Go to https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ in a web browser. If you can’t access your PlayStation currently, this is a way you can log out of your account from anywhere.
- 5 Click Ok. You’ll need to confirm this action before continuing.
- Your account everywhere will sign out of the PlayStation Network.