The champ of The Voice UK says she is “overpowered” in the wake of accepting calls and a great many messages of help.
- Gift Chitapa, 18, of Dudley, West Midlands, said her telephone had rung “like clockwork” since Saturday’s ITV last.
- “There’s great many adherents supporting me and I’m simply overpowered thus appreciative,” she said.
- Ms Chitapa won a chronicle contract and delivered a solitary, yet additionally plans to proceed with her examinations at Dudley College.
“This telephone wasn’t halting it’s actually going, even now,” she said of the reaction from loved ones.
Ms Chitapa grew up singing Gospel music and her folks are the two ministers at the Cornerstone Fellowship Church in West Bromwich.
She said her presentation single, covering Angels by Robbie Williams, which she sang in the last, was “awesome” for her.
- “I’m simply eager to be in the studio now and to deal with new music,” she added.
- Most recent news from the West Midlands
Her science educator Dawood Sadiq remarked: “Didn’t she work superbly, that voice is totally staggering.”
Gift Chitapa and Olly Murs.
Mr Sadiq said she was additionally “truly committed” to her examinations, and did an online exercise behind the stage from the program’s studios.
- “One event she said to me ‘Goodness sorry Dawood I must leave the exercise now since I must go into a practice,” he said.
- “Whatever she chooses to do she will work superbly of it.”