This super easy and delicious ziti chicken casserole main dish recipe uses only five ingredients. You can also use penne or mostaccioli pasta in the recipe.
- 2 cups ziti pasta
- 12 oz. can chunk dark and white meat chicken (drained)
- 2 cups shredded Muenster cheese
- 10 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can water
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Steps to Make It
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large pot, cook ziti as directed on package and drain well.
- Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese and spoon into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Total:50 mins
- Prep:15 mins
- Cook:35 mins
- Yield:Serves 4 to 6